What is WordPress?
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a Content Management System(CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. It enables you to build Websites and powerful on-line applications and requires almost no technical skills or knowledge to manage. Many aspects, including its ease of use and extensibility, have made WordPress the most popular Web site software available.
People often make the mistake of classifying WordPress as just a blogging platform. Although that used to be true in the past, WordPress has evolved through out the years into a versatile Content Management System(CMS), While you can still use WordPress to create a simple blog, now it also allows you to create fully functional websites and mobile applications.
- WordPress is Free as in Freedom
WordPress is a free software, this means you are free to download, install, use and modify it. You can use it to create any kind of website. It is also open source which means the source code of the software is available for any one to study, modify and play with
- WordPress is Easy to Use and Learn
WordPress is used by millions of people and almost every day new people are joining the WordPress community by creating their first WordPress powered websites. The reason why people quickly adapt to WordPress is because it is fairly easy to use.
- WordPress is Extendable by Using Themes and Plugins
Most people using WordPress are neither web designers nor programmers. As a matter of fact most folks start using WordPress without any prior knowledge of designing websites.
- WordPress is Search Engine Friendly
WordPress is written using standard compliance high quality code and produces semantic mark up which makes your site very attractive to search engines.By design WordPress is very SEO friendly, and you can make it even more SEO friendly by using WordPress SEO plugin..
- WordPress is Easy To Manage
WordPress comes with built-in updater that allows you to update your plugins and themes from within your WordPress admin dashboard. It also notifies you when there is a new version of WordPress is available, so you can update it by just clicking a button.
- WordPress is Safe and Secure
WordPress is developed with security in mind, so it is considered quite safe and secure to run any website. However, just like the real world, the internet can be an uncertain place.
- WordPress Can Handle Different Media Types
Using WordPress you are not just limited to writing text. It comes with built-in support to handle images, audio, and video content.
What we do in WordPress:-
This course will cover basic to advance level of Programming Fundamental in WordPress CMS. Practical training with assigned project works with facing challenges and prepare student for professional environment. After completion of course you will be certified as expert WordPress developer and we will be providing placement assistance to all the students. If you are thinking to take WordPress Training in this institute our professional trainer will help you to learn advance WordPress.
WordPress is being used to develop websites quickly. With the help of WordPress you can develop from simple website to an advance one. You can do all what you can do with core PHP coding plus more. We provide you professional WordPress Training with live projects.
Course content Overview of WordPress
- Introduction of WordPress
- Setting up server
- Installing and configuring WordPress
- Tour of the core of the WordPress
- Post and Pages content types
- Creating and managing content
- How to manage images and media in WordPress
- Managing widgets in WordPress
- Managing comments system
- Managing WordPress themes
- Finding and using WordPress plugins
- Custom content type in WordPress
- Managing custom fields
- User and permission management
- Statistics, scalability, security, and spam in WordPress
Theme Development in WordPress
- WordPress developer community
- Developing a WordPress theme
- The Loop
- Creating widget area
- Template tags in WordPress
Plugin and Widget Development
- Plugin development in WordPress
- Widget development in WordPress
- Dashboard widget development
- Plugin options and administration
- Ajax and Plugin in WordPress
- Using WordPress database
- Creating database tables
- Inserting data in tables
- Mastering CRUD in WordPress
- Ajax in front end using WordPress
- The Loop, Posts, and Pages
- The WordPress plugin lifecycle
- Security and extensibility of the Plugin
Testing and Publishing
- Moving WordPress website from local host to live server
- Testing and debugging
- Tests and Projects
How we will teach you :-
- WordPress is easy at first glance but the success of blog depends on how you understand the complex mechanism of tools, plugins and the thems.
- We are teach you in flexible time.
- we are providing Doubt Clearing Session
We ensure that we provide advanced and industrial training with the project.
Course Fess for IT:Rs. 12000
Estimated Duration : 45 Hours.
Course Fess for None-IT :Rs.15000
Estimated Duration : 55 Hours.
We also provide Training in PHP , My Sql , HTML/CSS/jQuery.
For further detail you can contact us.